Complaint Review: ColumbiaTelecommunications Group

• Submitted: Wed, December 31, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 31, 2003

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
ColumbiaTelecommunications Group
174 Milbar Blvd. Farmingdale, New York U.S.A.

Columbia Communications Group Columbia Telecommunications Group Did not issue rebate, return emails or answer phone, product defective Farmingdale New York

I purchased a pair of FRS/GMRS 22 channel radios from FrysOutpost.com and sent my rebate form on August 22, 2003. I should have recieved my rebate within 12 to 14 weeks. After 14 weeks I tried calling the number on the rebate form (800-889-7434) and have tried it several times since and it is always busy. I also sent an email inquiring about my rebate to rebates@columbiatel.com and have not heard back and it's now beene over two weeks.

Also, one of the radios quit working after only one use. The talk button no longer activates the radio. So not only have I not recieved the rebate I was promised but the product I purchased is of poor quality and is now completely unusable.

Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2003 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ColumbiaTelecommunications-Group/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/Columbia-Communications-Group-Columbia-Telecommunications-Group-Did-not-issue-rebate-retu-76281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ColumbiaTelecommunications Group