Complaint Review: Columbian Green Coffee

• Reported By: Rick — Colorado Springs Colorado
Columbian Green Coffee
2122 S. 950 E. Provo, Utah USA

Columbian Green Coffee Sensibly Slim additional charges Provo Utah

Ordered the product on 12/10/13 for $5.95.  Offer states if not cancelled in 12 days you will be charged for monthly repeating order for $89.95.  After 6 days from time of order i had not recieved the order and decided to cancel so I wouldn't incur the additional months charge.  I did recieve the product 8 days after time of order.

When I called to cancel the order on the 16th, there was a message that said a cancellation fee would be charged to my card if I was outside the 12 day window.  I spoke to a representative who acknowledged i was within the 12 days and cancelled my order for no additional fees.  Got my credit card statement and on the 16th was charged an additional $5.95.  Called the company for a credit and was told i selected the phone option of cancelling for $5.95.  informed the rep that I cancelled within the termination window. [continued below]....

.....  she then told me that I would have to pay to ship it back in order to get the credit.  I pointed out I had paid the initial $5.95 for the product only wanted the 2nd charge credited.  The credit would not be given without the product retured for $10 via USPS i was told and it would take 3-4 weeks minimum.  Seems she was trying pretty hard to not to give the credit.  end of conversation.  I'll take it up with the credit card company.

Another mail order company with bad service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbian-Green-Coffee-/Provo-Utah/Columbian-Green-Coffee-Sensibly-Slim-additional-charges-Provo-Utah-1116364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbian Green Coffee