Complaint Review: Columbus Police Department

510 10th St, columbus, Georgia USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Columbus Police Department Officer Jacob Cook Is a sorry police officer I was trying to sell two computer monitors on craigslist this one guy texted me asking for pictures I sent him pics he agreed to buy one the next day he backed out I told him thanks a lot for wasting my time then he threaten me with his officer friend jacob cook he called me saying they're would be harassment charges filed if I don't stop texting his friend this is why I hate cops people think they are friends with a officer they can threaten people like this they contacted me first his friend was leaving me hateful voicemails and calling me a mf columbus Georgia

I was trying to sell two computer monitors before Christmas 2013. I posted my ad on craigslist a few days later I got a text they they was interested in purchasing them only $25 each they wasn't important to me so I was trying to clean stuff out. Officer Jacob cook friend told me to send him pictures of the two monitors I did. Then the guy said he would buy 1.

The next day I texted him to arrange a time to give it to him. He said he wasn't interested anymore but this made me mad he wasted a whole day and night sending him pictures of it. I told him thanks a lot for wasting my time jerk then he started mouthin of back at me. I told him to go F*** himself he was also trying to lure me to his home, I told him I only meet in public places he didn't seem to like that. Then he left me hateful voicemail message and sent me a text calling me  M***** F***** I am going to get my officer friend on you, So I told him to go right the hell on.

A few hours later I checked my voicemail messages this officer jacob cook from the columbus police department and he called from a restricted numbe telling me not to call or text his friend anymore I just flew threw roof. Officer jacob cook only has a 1 sided story to this but he believes his friend more and this isn't fair to me,  that friends of police officers can threaten people if they stick up for themselves to have his officer friend call them to tell them to leave them alone. A person who does this is a real loser and officer jacob cook is a loser to for doing this to people who aren't his friends.

This is what corrupt cops do all the time they give favors to they're friends this is why I hate cops.  They punish anyone in the local community who isn't they're friends or they call somebody because they're scumbag friend demanded them to. This is police corruption at its finest. They punish the citizens of the local community for what ever small law they break,   but they give they're friends a get out of jail free card.  Officer jacob cook was doing his friend a favor by calling me to stop texting him for which I already stop texting his loser scumbag friend.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbus-Police-Department-/columbus-Georgia/Columbus-Police-Department-Officer-Jacob-Cook-Is-a-sorry-police-officer-I-was-trying-to-1135854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbus Police Department