Complaint Review: Columbus Police Department

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 23, 2009

• Reported By:columbus Georgia
Columbus Police Department
510 10th Street Columbus, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 706-6533336
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Columbus Police Department illegal actions, missconduct of policeman Columbus Georgia

*Author of original report: I hope this is over........

*Consumer Comment: Who has the mantal problems?

*Consumer Comment: Better off without him.

*Author of original report: Wow, I got attention now.........

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Anna- It sounds to me

*Consumer Suggestion: If you don't like our Country then feel free to leave NOW! We have enough foriegners leaching off of us.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: High quality american manners, including your american police!!!

*Consumer Comment: Bill Johnson

*Author of original report: Missconduct, illegal action of policeman of Columbus poilce department, GA

This happened in Columbus, GA on january, 6, 2009.Mu exhusband, John Dunlap is not in his right mind for a long period of time. He keep his anger against me for divorcing him . Because he is on alot of medication for his multiproblem, its given him alot of side effect. So, he likes to call 911 for no reason, and try to put me in a "BIG" trouble, especially when he found out that I have a date with some decent man.

He called again on january, 6 for trasspassing. Of course . they arrive, they who protect and serve us!!!!! No evidence of anything, no reason for police to be there, but policeman Bill Johnson was trying to show his important present in Mr. Dunlap residence!!

Congratulation, corporal Bill Johnson!! I always will remember your "FATTY DIRTY FINGER " on my beautiful clean face!!!!! You dont deserve to touch me . You know how bad and rood you were to me!! Your american God will panish you for this very bad. You are just a weak policeman, but not a man. I feel very sorry for you.

Anna
columbus, Georgia
Ukraine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbus-Police-Department/Columbus-Georgia-31901/Columbus-Police-Department-illegal-actions-missconduct-of-policeman-Columbus-Georgia-414617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbus Police Department

I hope this is over........

AUTHOR: BMW - (U.S.A.)

Thanks, everybody for attention, and from Columbus, GA also...... But all of you have a lack of knowledge of reality. I dont have any problem to stay in US, I dont need him , my ex for this. All you, AMERICAN , Just learn more about your american PROPAGANDA and stop look stupid for all world.... MONEY is a main LAW here, their amount!!!
Thanks , Anna

Who has the mantal problems?

AUTHOR: Keith - (U.S.A.)

Anna, you said that you were in your ex-husband's kitchen to pick up a present FROM your daughter. That would mean that your ex has custody of her. No court in this great land would give custody of a child to a man with mental problems. It sounds from your rants that you may be the one with the mental problems and you just can understand that your relationship with this American is over. It may be time to go back to your country for help, since we have enough freeloaders from other countries (and some Americans, also) in this country that we do not need to burden social services with any additional issues.

AUTHOR: The Canewalker - (U.S.A.)

If he has mental problems why are you still with him ? Is it because of your legal status as a alien in the United States of America,so if you were divorced, you would lose your green card ? My brother in law works with Bill and says that if the situation came to him pointing at you in a aggressive manner is was because domestic situations like that are the most dangerous in a police officers line of work. Also if the situation is that you married a mentally handicapped man so that you can stay in this country that is a federal crime.

AUTHOR: The Canewalker - (U.S.A.)

Wow, I got attention now.........

AUTHOR: Anna - (Ukraine)

Thank you everybody for giving me so much attention , positive and negative, its still attention to Ukraine!!!!

Now , DEAR,its for you " JUST LOOKING".... TELL YOUR NAME, PROUD AMERICAN!!! BUT YOU WILL NOT, FROM ILLINOISE, WHAT?? PROBLEM WITH BACKGROUND.... DRUGS, YOUR " AMERICAN FRIDAYS BEER"?? YOU , AMERICAN, GETTING DRUNK FROM NOTHING, ENOUGH TO SMELL AND YOU IN JAIL........ WHY YOU ARE SO ANGRY??? I AM PAYING MY " BIG" TAX TO FEED YOUR LAZY SLAVE HERE, AND YOU WANT TO SEND ME BACK????? NO, YOU NEED ME HERE, BECAUSE I , BUT NOT YOU, KNOW HOW TO WORK AND KEEP MY JOB. WHEN IS YOUR NEXT SESSION IN REHAB???

WELCOME TO KIEV, "JUST LOOKING'', AFRAID ??? COLOR DOES NOT MATCH??? YOU ARE RIGHT , WE KEEP DOOR CLOSED IN MONKEY'S CAGES IN THE ZOO.

P.S. MAY BE SOMEBODY CAN FIND A DECENT LADY FOR MY EXHUSBAND, BUT ONLY ONE PROBLEM : FIRST HE NEED IMPLANT....... BUT HE IS SO GREEDY TO PAY.
i WAS THINKING HE WILL NOT LIVE SO LONG....... AH, SHOOT, AGAIN MISTAKE....... CANNOT TRUST AMERICAN...:):):)

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Anna- It sounds to me

AUTHOR: Andy - (U.S.A.)

that you are angry at your ex-husband and you are directing this anger at the policeman.

I agree that it is considered rude to point. But if your ex called the police and said you are tresspassing, then the policeman is required to investigate. It doesn't sound like the cop arrested you or assaulted you. He just offended you by pointing his finger in your face. Maybe he did that because he needed you to be calm and quiet to do his job.

I would avoid going to your ex-husband house alone anymore. If you absolutely must go, call the police and ask them to accompany you to the house.

#9 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Just Looking - (U.S.A.)

You marry a 70 year old man to stay in our country and you have the nerve to bitch about it when it doesn't work out for you?

You are exactly what hurts our country. You come here to use us and when you are expected to follow our rules you get bent out of shape.

Thank you Officer Johnson for seeing this foreigner as she is, a leach on our society.

Go back to Ukraine, we don't need any more lazy egotistical freaks in our country.

#10 REBUTTAL Individual responds

High quality american manners, including your american police!!!

AUTHOR: Anna - (Ukraine)

DEAR JONES 81, THIS IS FOR YOU!! YOU DID NOT USE MY NAME, GOOD, VERY HIGH EDUCATED POLICEMAN. lOOKS LIKE YOU ARE YOUNG " GREEN" POLICAI. ANYWAY , i REMIND YOU, MY NAME IS ANNA, AND IN FUTURE USE IT IN DEFENCE FOR BILL JOHNSON. YOU ARE RIGHT , DEAR, IN ONE THING, I DID NOT GET RIGHT INFORMATION IN AMERICAN EMBASSY: WHERE I AM COMING TO, TO A SICK SOCIETY WITH A HOPELESS SICK LAWS AND RULES UPSIDE-DOWN.YOU ARE A SICK DRUG NATION, AND WHAT IS MOST SAD YOU PROUD TO BE THIS WAY. BECAUSE OF YOUR RETARDATION YOU EVEN DONT HAVE A " WHITE HOUSE " ANYMORE, YOU CHOOSE TO GET DIRECTION FOR YOUR LIFE FROM "BLACK HOUSE" ...... SMART PEOPLE ADMIT THEIR MISTAKE, BUT OTHER KIND---NEVER. HOW OLD ARE YOU, BOY......... 27-28???? FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO IN LIFE..... GOOD LUCK!!!!

AUTHOR: Jones81 - (U.S.A.)

Bill Johnson is not only a very well respected police officer, but also a well respected man. If you don't know the trespassing laws around here, you might want to look into them. You can easily be invited onto someone's property, but if you don't leave when asked you are considered trespassing. Sounds to me like you're just ticked off because you didn't want to leave and he forced you to. If he pointed his finger in your face, obviously, you weren't doing as advised and most likely arguing with him.

AUTHOR: Anna - (Ukraine)

January, 6, 2009, my exhusband John Dunlap called 911 to ask for help and protection ... from me!!! He has a multimental disorders, on alot of medication, angry at me for divorcing him ( thanks ,God, it happened). Of course, all of this above are giving him alot of dangerouse side effect, one of them is to dial 911 from time to time ( it was , probably ,6th time for last month). He called in complaint to me in trasspassing , after he forgot, he invite me to his kitchen to pick up some present from my daughter. Of, course ,it easy to forget when you 70 years old , especially when you on alot of meds.Anyway, he called and THEY arrived, arrived to PROTECT and SERVE sick american ( question: why they did not call ambulance to give him a proper help????) .
In front of this BIG "protection "was corporal BILL JOHNSON, important , proud policeman!!! He did not let me to say a word, but was telling me :" You dont have a right to talk, mam". Ok, whatever, policeman, you remind me where I am----------in a "FREE" country!!!!!!! He started to point his "FATTY, DIRTY , SHORT Finger " in my beautiful, clean ukrainian face!!! I will never forget his "animal" eyes...I was trying to get his name, ha, but , alas, not with my beautiful accent. He just ignored my question, keep threatening me with his finger on my face. He does not deserve to touch me . He is a weak policeman who has not any decent words in his head, and as a man , of course, he has no idea how to treat woman. He has a-plenty of power, but lack of a good manners.I feel very sorry for him.. He showed absolutely disrespect to me, ignorance, discrimination of my legal rights. He did not win, he lost! Lost with a shame!
Who knows.... may be his behavior is what make a difference between police and other people?? No apology for police missconduct! This is sad, he is too proud to be able to admit his mistake. Too proud , or too ...... "smart"? Shame, shame, shame , american police dont know how to apologize for their missbehavior!!