Complaint Review: ComTek-NY, Inc

ComTek-NY, Inc
205 10th Ave, East Northport New York, New York USA

ComTek-NY, Inc Poor Quality Staffing New York New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Facts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: RE: ComTek-NY, Inc Poor Quality Staffing New York New York

I am a senior web developer that recently moved to the city, and have been looking for different opportunities locally. I responded an email from Comtek-Ny Inc, promising some good temporary opportunities. The first impression of this agency was that they have a poor image, from their office to their website, they just seem not up to the standards of their competitors.

I still wanted to hear what they had to say and quickly enough, I realize that they are all talk and have nothing to back it up with. I refused an offer and by the next day I received an angry call back. Basically tell me I made them waste their time??? The guy was very rude!

I have chosen to directly apply to organizations i am interested in, and through technical jobsites, it has brought much better results than these 'want to be's"

Take my advice and don’t engage with this so call staffing company, they are a dying breed anyway…..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ComTek-NY-Inc/New-York-New-York-11731/ComTek-NY-Inc-Poor-Quality-Staffing-New-York-New-York-1096268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ComTek-NY, Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Facts

AUTHOR: ComTek-NY - ()

@JavaHead

Dear Sir or Madam,

I was the owner of ComTek-NY.  My company was never located in New York, NY nor was it a staffing company.  I was the sole employee and never sent emails out looking for employees.  ComTek-NY was a computer consulting company that dealt mostly in Suffolk County out on Long Island.

I am sorry that you had a bad experience with whatever company you were dealing with.  I assure you that it was not my company.  I closed my company in May of 2012.  Look here for the details: appext20.dos.ny.gov/corp_public/CORPSEARCH.ENTITY_INFORMATION?p_nameid=3323071&p_corpid=3306747&p_entity_name=comtek-ny&p_name_type=%25&p_search_type=BEGINS&p_srch_results_page=0

Hopefully this clears the air.  Now, I'd kindly like you to remove your post.  I've never had anything negative said reflecting my company while it was active.  I'd like to keep my clean image even though the company no longer exists.

-Chris P

P.S. This is the second time trying to submit a rebuttal via RipoffReport.com.  I'm wondering if they're legit?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

RE: ComTek-NY, Inc Poor Quality Staffing New York New York

AUTHOR: ComTek-NY - ()

Hi JavaHead,

I was the owner of this company.  I shut it down over a year ago.  You can check NYS Corporate database on the date of dissolution.  I assure you that nobody sent you an email promising anything.  I would be the only one with the capacity to do this.  I never had any employees besides myself.

Secondly, the company didn't have a "brick and mortar" office so I'm not sure how you could even begin to describe a "poor image, from their office to their website..."

Third point, you also mentioned that we are a staffing company in your report.  This is incorrect.  ComTek-NY was a computer consulting company.

Fourth point and I find this one amusing.  Right after I received an email about this posting I also received an email from a company claiming that they could remove this from ripoffreport.com for $149 per month.  Coincidence?

Fifth point, "The posting time indicated is Arizona local time."  Not sure if this is important but why would this not be eastern standard time if you're posting in NY?

Lastly, if the company was still viable and in business, I would take legal action against you for defamation of character.

In closing, I would recommend that you work on your grammar skills and get your information straight.  This will help you with employment and as a person.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC