Complaint Review: Comaco Toys Direct

• Reported By: Santoxlegacy — Other
Comaco Toys Direct
Rose Cottage, Milton, Internet United Kingdom

Comaco Toys Direct Money paid and no item received Drumnadrochit Internet

*Author of original report: Impatient me

I ordered item Toy Army Schmeisser MP40 Gun Set from this 'company' on 25th October 2013. The item never arrived after 4 weeks and having no tracking number I couldn't follow what had happened to it. After contacting Comaco they told me they would send another item and that it would be delivered before 25th December. Once again no tracking number and no proof that the item had ever been shipped. As of the 27th December 2013 still nothing has arrived. I advise potential customers to think again before offering your $$$ to this online company. *NOTE* Yes, they did communicate with me. However that doesn't help the loss of my money and no item received. I'm questioning their integrity here not the fact they replied to an email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comaco-Toys-Direct/internet/Comaco-Toys-Direct-Money-paid-and-no-item-received-Drumnadrochit-Internet-1110745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comaco Toys Direct

Impatient me

AUTHOR: Santoxlegacy - ()

Today (30/12/13) the item in question arrived in the mail! I called our postal service and asked questions but all they could tell me was that it got caught up in the Christmas backlog. Hmmm, how embarrassing for me and also how damaging this could have been for the company, Comaco Toys. To make things even worse I have the feeling now that the second item will soon turn up in the mail. Appologies to Comaco and a lesson not to jump the gun! (no pun intended)