Complaint Review: Comast Cable

• Reported By: Mad a$ Hell — West Palm Beach Florida USA
Comast Cable
comcast.com Internet United States of America

Comast Cable COMCAST'S DECEPTIVE BAIT AND SWITCH SALES Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Dont know about the contract but...

May 30th a Comcast tech came to hook up my cable for a 12 month digital cable promo that included HBO.  I have a receipt and everything.  Yesterday I called Comcast, when I realized that my HBO was not working.  They claimed that I was suppose to sign a contract that I didn't know was coming in the mail, and since I didn't, they moved me to a six month promo.  By the way, they took me off the six month promo one month early.  I am currently on the regular contract rate.  They are dishonest, and apparently banking on people losing their paperwork.  Not me, not today!

Mad a$ Hell

West Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2009 04:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comast-Cable/internet/Comast-Cable-COMCASTS-DECEPTIVE-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-SALES-Internet-511087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comast Cable

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Dont know about the contract but...

AUTHOR: Smgluvr@comcast.net - (U.S.A.)

comcast bills a month in advance so IF they did place you on a 6 month Promotion it would be correct since you probly just recived the bill and its not due till maybe early november. if you look on the bill itself it should have a billing date and i can bet you the billing end date is on or after the 30th of november, which is 6 months after May 30th.... as for the contract im sorry to her that but comcast is great service here in Philly i pay about 170 for my services and im NOT on a promotion i feel its worth evey monthly penny.