Complaint Review: Combined Insurance, Ace Corp Connie Dietz

• Submitted: Wed, August 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 06, 2008

• Reported By:Wenatchee Washington
Combined Insurance, Ace Corp Connie Dietz
5050 Broadway Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-225-4500
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

Ace/ combined Insurance, Connie Dietz. Wenatchee, WaCombined Insurance, Ace Corp Connie Dietz A company that strives for Integraty,, such a joke Wenatchee Washington

Well, I am post Ex-employee for almost over 3 mo's now. Still have not recieved my settlement acct. That is required when you start to start building up on it. Thats part of your gaurentee of salary of 1st 3 months. Of which they wont tell you till you get your 1st paycheck and then they let you in on the little thing of many they didnt tell you after they sucker you in. I just wanted to also say so much for honesty within company. As for when I left besides spending more money than making it. I was in a internal investigation as for it is against state law and so called combined insur rules that your dostrict mananger, let alone any agent to write a policy and have another agent sign app. As for if you are not present at time of sale you cannot have your name on app. Anyways. My Dist mgr. Connie Dietz she had me sign a ghost app. I just had gotten back from my mother IN law passing and there was an ardmore in Wenatchee. After the hype meeting when you have to chant, I feel, happy, I feel Terrific B.S. My DM Connie Dietz has me come out to lobby of hotel and sign an app. Im , like I dont know who this is and I dont need charity as for later, I was informed I needed to be on report so she could count me in field so she gets her bonus, It was I wont use clients name. Mr. S. who lived in Cashmere Wa. I said whats this about she said just sign it and dont tell anyone. He is an ex-agent who moved up from California. I had reported it to the correct change of command, although I skipped the Regional Mgr as for Kevin Dietz is married to Connie Dietz. And it was also reported by another agent whom I had told and just felt uncomfortable about it. But, being "STUPID" for working for this basically a pyrimid scheme with supp insurance as a cover I did what my manager told me to do. All the while not feeling right about it. So, Integraty is something the company does not have. I have asked several other ex-emlpoyees re: refund and they said kiss the $300 goodbye. I wanted to warn agents and whomever if your manager makes you sign an app you wernt present for, dont do it. Combined is all about do the right thing cause its the right thing to do....Only of it benifits the ladder of the pyrimid. DONT work for combined,,,,you will be so very sorry...

Duped
Wenatchee, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2008 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Combined-Insurance-Ace-Corp-Connie-Dietz/Chicago-Illinois-60640/Ace-combined-Insurance-Connie-Dietz-Wenatchee-WaCombined-Insurance-Ace-Corp-Connie-Di-360066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Combined Insurance, Ace Corp Connie Dietz