Complaint Review: Combined Insurance Co

• Reported By: escat — Lewistown, Pennsylvania United States of America
Combined Insurance Co
PO Box 6700 Scranton, Pennsylvania United States of America

Combined Insurance Co won't pay claims Scranton, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Claim Paid?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: schooled again!!!

*Consumer Comment: Combined was good to me!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Typical Combined Move

I have had a claim on accident policy for my husband since December 2011.  They keep sending things to my Dr. to be filled out.  My Dr's office is sick of them. It is now March 12, 2012 and is still being reviewed.

I have canceled all policies by two and plan to cancel them when I get coverage from another company. Keep getting letters from them saying it is still being reviewed.  I would not recommend buying a policy from Combined Insurance Co.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2012 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Combined-Insurance-Co/Scranton-Pennsylvania-18505/Combined-Insurance-Co-wont-pay-claims-Scranton-Pennsylvania-852118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Combined Insurance Co

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Claim Paid?

AUTHOR: Gypsy - ()

I wanted to followup with you and see if your claim was ever paid?  Please update us here as this can help others.  Thank you!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

schooled again!!!

AUTHOR: Anyways11 - (USA)

Another agent posing as a customer. STAY AWAY FROM COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Combined was good to me!

AUTHOR: fightingback - (United States of America)

I had a short term-2 year-Combined Disability Policy. It took them a little longer to pay me than I would have liked but they paid me in full-$48,000, and of course, refunding me my premiums during that time. I love Combined. I would buy it again, but they probably would not take me now that I have had a huge claim.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Typical Combined Move

AUTHOR: Anyways11 - (USA)

I would threaten legal action. That usually gets them moving. I would also be prepared for one of their drones to call you with a million and one reasons why you can't cancel the policy and call on you now and forever after  for "policy reviews. " Good luck and sorry to hear about your husband.