Complaint Review: Combined Insurance Company Of America

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2004

• Reported By:Bee Branch Arkansas
Combined Insurance Company Of America
5050 Broadway Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Combined Insurance Company Of America ripoff Will not pay claim as advertized, unathorized bank withdraw Chicago Illinois

I purchased Accident policy from Combined Insurance Co. Of America in August of 2003. I fell and broke my leg in April of 2004 and filed the appropriate claim for reimbursement of lost wages. They denied the claim - I was off work for six weeks, and they didnt pay a single penny of the expected 4200.00, I cancelled the Insurance upon discovering they wouldnt pay and the Company continued to withdraw the monthly premium for 2 months after I cancelled my insurance.

It took me another 8-10 weeks to recover the funds - back into my checking account. I also had to be transferred to another hospital - and they denied coverage to the second hospital Emergency room. What a Rip-OFF - don't buy this Insurance - You wont be satisfied with the coverage .

Bonnie & Roger
Bee Branch, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2004 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Combined-Insurance-Company-Of-America/Chicago-Illinois-60640/Combined-Insurance-Company-Of-America-ripoff-Will-not-pay-claim-as-advertized-unathorized-102108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Combined Insurance Company Of America