Complaint Review: Combined Insurance/ Kevin And Connie Dietz

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2008

• Reported By:Lynnwood Washington
Combined Insurance/ Kevin And Connie Dietz
Combined Insurance , Washington U.S.A.

Combined Insurance/ Kevin And Connie Dietz DONT WORK FOR this Company or Kevin and Connie you will be sorry Wenatchee Washington

*UPDATE Employee: Please Read In Washington State

Well, if you are on this site, then you probably have figured out what a bunch of fake and false promises this company makes. And if your as unlucky as most of us here in Wash. state who fell for the line of believe and achieve then I, we feel your pain. As stated by many other reports of how combined does the best to brainwash and destroy any and all questioning of how this job can make you money. It took me a year to fianlly and I repeat 3x I tried to quit over 3 times and was reeled back in by Connie and or Kevin. I must say they are masters of manuipulation and they can sell ice to eskimos. But if you do decide and figure out what a scam this company is then go with your gut feeling and leave and never look back. I blame myself for not listening to my husband, family and friends. As for they keep you away from home so much and in the controlled enviroment it is sort of brainwashing they have down pat. I told my husband after the 4th and fianl of telling them I am done and No phone calls. I left the stuff in my driveway and told them to get it cause it would not be back in my house rain or shine, it was picked up. I could repeat what most of these postings state. I will spare and just in short tell you if you get a response from careerbuilder, monster.com. DONT DO IT. I have to say this that Kevin and Connie will do to the best of thier ability to run your lives and I can tell you that for a fact. They say family is so important .But if you dont have the numbers they want they will tell you to go out and work on a Sat. "the motto do what it takes to them means work till 10pm if needed and the day is to start at no later than 8pm. If you dont they make you feel like you totally let the team down when basically we all were writing the paychecks for them thats where they get money. The turnover is amazing. I see them handpick an agent walk them to every award then when left on their own they fail and leave. Im sure anyone who worked for combined in 2007 heard of Eva Romo of whom they burned the poor girl out as for she was on her string 100 calls for weeks on end, she actually had fallen asleep while driving on a friday trying to get those last few units to get the 100 call for Connie so they look good, Well she rearended someone as she was working till 10-11pm some nights. Her car was wrecked and not able to be driven, mind you this is a friday evening and she was in a car wreck. Well, this is how they care for the people working for them. When Eva calls Connie Sat Am and tells her of her crash and her car is ruined, Connie says your only I think it was like 20 units away from her 100 call, mind you she is on a string so this is Sat morning Connie says to her you use my car and go finish that 100 call on Saturday and Eva did. She was totally sore but, again the manipulation is always present. I said more than I planned The Combined motto is do it now....From all the people who wrote in to this site and are EX agents, mgrs. I say Do it Now and run as far and fast away from Combined. Kevin and Connie are the people whom you will be wishing like me, Why did I let this company drive my car in the ground 2007 charger and myself. I told a fellow ex-employee there needs to be a de-briefing when you finally escape from this company as for they totally will own and manipulate you and ruin your bank acct. You end up paying to work for them. DONT WORK FOR COMBINED.

Used and abused
Lynnwood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Combined-Insurance-Kevin-And-Connie-Dietz/Washington-98036/Combined-Insurance-Kevin-And-Connie-Dietz-DONT-WORK-FOR-this-Company-or-Kevin-and-Connie-341533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Combined Insurance/ Kevin And Connie Dietz

Please Read In Washington State

AUTHOR: Ttiirreedd - (U.S.A.)

I have to agree with 100% of all the postings here on ripoffreport.com regarding Combined Insurance...Hanging on to Hope seems to be all we do...Here is a story that I relate to all to close, Please Read!

When asked on a blog if this company was real this is what was sent to me.....

The company is a real company and a very strong one at that. The only real competition they have with the accident/ disability/ health branch is Aflac and Combined has more policy holders and sales than they do. They will be very vague about income because the mgt trainee position isnt really that. let me explain. If you were to take the job after the interview, and they will hire you if you have an auto, ins. and are bondable. You would start out as a sales rep. Commission only. You will receive some established accounts to handle in which you will get a small fee for renwing there policeis. Off of your renewals (established acounts) you can expect to make about eneough to cover your gas for the work week. Any reel money is made on sales. Cold calls, door to door and business to business getting a ton of NO'S and always hoping for a yes. You have to be thick skined and strong willed. Willing to work long hours, travel and pay your own expenses. They have a promotional system based on merrit and not seniority and they do promote fast if you can sell and are willing to work! However a promotion doesnt always guarantee more $. On paper you bet you will make more $ however you will now be a sales mgr and have to hire a sales team. This cost money. You pay along with your District mgr for all hiring cost including adds and training.

The training is hands on in the field and as a mgr when you take somone out and work with them all day you have to split the money earned. Again all expenses for work that day, week, month and year is out of your pocket and if you dont sell that week you dont eat. Follow me? I am not trying to dicourage you, you can make money but I want you to know the truth! The person interviewing you is trying to sell you on the company and HOPE is the magic ingrediant for success. They are trying to get your hopes up so you buy in to the co. I worked for this co. for 6 years before I moved on and here is how it went. Within 6 mo. I was promoted to sales mgr, in 3 years I was promoted to district mgr. At every level, HOPE kept me digging looking for the magic $ but to tell you the truth every promotion meant more expenses. As a sales rep it was gas and hotels along with eating out all day.

As a sales mgr it was training fees and everything else as a sales rep. As a district mgr The fees to run a district was rediculous not even counting the miles I would put on a vehicle every year. At least 35k a year! I left because I had to work long hours so I could make more money to cover expenses. It was a viscious circle! Never did I get ahaed and I was considered somewhat successful. I even had the Grand Diamond award which is the highest award given out. Enough about me. If you were to ask me should you take the job I would tell you NO! Unless you are willing to pay a huge price in time and $

One person above made a comment that they hire and fire all of the time. That person is partially correct. They do hire all the time because the turn over is huge! People have to pay there own expenses. But the co. very seldom fires anyone. It is too expensive to hire keep in mind who pays those cost. Since it is commision based at every level it doesnt cost to keep somone on. If they dont sell what do you pay them? Nothing so why fire them? You have already invested the money to traine them so keep them and HOPE they get better.

wiped