Complaint Review: Combined Insurance - Tia Bougher

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2008

• Reported By:Falcon Heights Minnesota
Combined Insurance - Tia Bougher
7825 Washington Ave S #500 Bloomington, Minnesota U.S.A.

Combined Insurance - Tia Bougher COMBINED INSURANCE - Lies and Sketchy Business Tactics.... Vague Emails with False Info Get Interviewees in to Group Sales Interviews!!! Bloomington Minnesota

After the first vague e-mail at the beginning of my career search after college, I was interested in hearing more about this management position Tia Bougher contacted me for.

I went in to their Bloomington/Eden Prairie office understanding it was an individual interview for a management position, only to find myself in a group room with 13 people being offered a cheap sales position.

About 9 of us got up and left a quarter of the way through the "presentation" complaining about the lies they told to bring us in..."management", "communication consultant", and worst of all "scientific research position"!!!

After a frustrating lesson learned, I have continued to receive multiple emails from Tia Bougher who always "happens upon my resumes" posted on CareerBuilder and Monster even after my repeated emails telling her that I have already fallen for it and asking her to stop contacting me. Last week, she even replied apologizing for it and said she would stop....yet this morning when I opened my inbox, there's another email in my box from her offering me an "incredible opportunity"!

When I came on to write this ripoff report, I saw that there were 47 others from around the country for the same company! For all of those seeking new jobs anywhere, but in my case, the Minneapolis area, avoid Combined insurance. It's a waste of time and frustration!

Where's the integrity? - J.L.
Falcon Heights, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Combined-Insurance-Tia-Bougher/Bloomington-Minnesota-55439/Combined-Insurance-Tia-Bougher-COMBINED-INSURANCE-Lies-and-Sketchy-Business-Tactics-344055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Combined Insurance - Tia Bougher