- Report: #300709
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Combined Insurance
Combined Insurance5050 Broadway Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.
Combined Insurance not paying payrolldeducted childsupport...not paying me Chicago Illinois
*Author of original report: combined insurance..what a ripoff
*Author of original report: I QUIT!!!! Combined did mot pay me
*Author of original report: combined update
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
He had an arrest warrant for me. My child support is way behind.
1) The company has been taking the support out of my check every single week but not sending it in. When i called HR to try and get this straight, I was told that even though there is a court order for payroll deduction that they did not have to send it in. The sheriff was listening to the conversation. I had my phone on speaker. The sheriff spoke up and told the lady who he was and that she or someone else responsible for the money was breaking the law. SHE HUNG UP THE PHONE!!!
I redialed the number and was connected to another person...told them what was going on. They tried to say that my account's was in the negative and that they took the money to cover that. Once again, the sheriff spoke up and made it known who he was all the way down to his badge number and informed the lady that she was breaking the law and a court order by doing that. Her response was "I need my job and i do what they tell me, when they tell me."
The sheriff and i are friends. That, along with his witness to the phone conversation, is why i am not in jail.
2) They have not paid me the new agent bonus...two weeks in a row. When i called..i was first told that i did not qualify due to no apps turned in..WRONG!!! 3 apps one week and 5 the next. That equals 125 dollars in bonus money that i have not been paid.
The next thing i heard was...You were paid..WRONG AGAIN!! have the by weekly statement to prove that.
Next thing i heard was...IT was mailed to me..I am still waiting.
The first job i can find...i am out of this mess and i urge everyone else to stay away or get out A.S.A.P
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Combined-Insurance/Chicago-Illinois/Combined-Insurance-not-paying-payrolldeducted-childsupportnot-paying-me-Chicago-Illinoi-300709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.