Complaint Review: Combined Insurance

• Reported By: Redpenn — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
Combined Insurance
Saint Louis, Missouri United States of America

Combined Insurance Insurance ripoff to a former agent. Saint Louis, Missouri

Told myself I was out of the Insurance business because I couldn't stand commission only jobs.  Got a call from Combined to come in for an interview, told them I wasn't interested, but they begged me to just sit down and listen.  Had a great interview, decided to give them a chance.  Went to Dallas for their two week school/training (told I was getting paid for it).  On day two, 5 people walked off and quit because they were told they would be getting residuals after a certain time, but that was a lie.  I should have left with them!!  Two weeks of chanting PMA and memorizing scripts IS NOT TRAINING!  Got home to be told I had to sell a certain amount with my DM or this salary job would be commission only!  My DM went on vacation in our first week, goodbye salary!  After all the lies and the constantly trying to up-sell existing clients or people who cancelled, I decided enough was enough and quit!  Decided to cancel my Insurance policies with them as well.. was told by customer service that it was done, but SURPRISE, next month ANOTHER CHARGE.  Called again only to be told they aren't Combined, but a company that gives out benefits and they will try to find my policy.  Do Not work or buy anything from this company!!  BTW, the woman who wowed me in my first interview, left for another company and wants me there with her.  What a mess!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Combined-Insurance/Saint-Louis-Missouri-63129/Combined-Insurance-Insurance-ripoff-to-a-former-agent-Saint-Louis-Missouri-835913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Combined Insurance