writes

• Reported By:glasgow Other
Combined Insurance
www.combinedinsurance.co.uk Surrey, United Kingdom United Kingdom

Combined Insurance Combined Insurance Surrey United Kingdom

Having read these reports, I can understand why people are pissed off. Unfortunately (for them), they have just ended up with bad managers...cut and dried. I'm not really into all this PMA stuff either cos i'm positive enough without having to scream it from the rafters! ;)

I work part-time for Combined (20 odd hours per week, 10am-3pm) and earn no less than 800 per week. I travel 16 - 32 miles per day return, which is heaven compared to the mileage in my last job as a paralegal conveyancer.

I am aware of the crooks, but isn't that the case in any environment? And to my Irish chums - these folks will get their comeuppance. Personally, I am with this company to earn good money in an easy way. I dont push, or wouldn't sell a policy to someone who couldn't afford it...or really didn't want it. I have met the managers, some of whom I have time for, others I wonder "Why on hells earth are you employed as a manager by this company - are they taking in any waifs and strays?".

Anyway...........enough of the small talk. I am an educated single mother who firmly believes in quality of life. My children have a great life and this 'Credit Crunch' doesn't affect us at all. This summer, we are off to Trinidad, France and Ibiza and we pick our new car up this Wednesday!

Smart cookie
glasgow
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Combined-Insurance/Surrey-United-Kingdom/Combined-Insurance-Combined-Insurance-Surrey-United-Kingdom-426706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Combined Insurance