Complaint Review: Combined Insurance

• Submitted: Sun, August 14, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, September 04, 2011

• Reported By: Anyways11 — New York United States of America
Combined Insurance

Combined Insurance Hey Fat Ass in Pa you knoow who you are ripoff artist. Rip off Artist Internet

*Author of original report: Ah yes another chanter

*UPDATE Employee: The snot-nosed whinings of the weak and broke

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I totally agree

I must add my two cents worth. I was working  for a Fat Ass DM who had an inflated sense of his own self worth. Actually threatned to kick my ass when I stood up to him. I used to be a Green Beret and rather than take him up on his offer, I reported him to Human Resources. Of course nothing happened but regardless you find the products are worthless, the people you sell to can't afford it. The answer?.... PMA this PMA that..what worthless bull!!!! If your looking for a job, try McDonalds. You won't go broke and actually have money at the end. By the way, I now sell insurance  making the money I actually deserve. Funny too that all these people who claim I couldn't "hack it" call me me looking for jobs every month. That's right fat ass so next time your doing your stupid chants in the meeting, look around, those people think your an idiot and use you the same way you use them. Peace Out!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2011 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Combined-Insurance/internet/Combined-Insurance-Hey-Fat-Ass-in-Pa-you-knoow-who-you-are-ripoff-artist-Rip-off-Artist-765070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Combined Insurance

Ah yes another chanter

AUTHOR: Anyways11 - (USA)

I see Stone Jr. strikes again. Obviously you are one of the cult crew who actually believes the BS they throw out at the meetings. BTW I am in the insurance industry, I own the agency, and I laugh at the people like you who call me looking for work because they can't take the crap anymore of trying to sell products to people who have no money. Just remember you can only buy your own BS so long before you realize that it is BS. Stone dummy didn't say it, I did and trust me anyone who looks like they belong on a monopoly board probably is the reason you guys have been bought and sold a milllion times. Just matter of time before AON wakes up as well. One more thing, for a company who thinks I failed, your company sure spends a lot of time trying to get me back. That's right, every six weeks I get a call from one of your recruiters. Do me a favor, tell them don't waste your breath or my time. PEACE OUT!!!!

The snot-nosed whinings of the weak and broke

AUTHOR: Rich K - (United States of America)

Ladies and gentlemen... there is no scam here.  Open your eyes.  Combined is a generous, well-run company that offers many people the opportunity to advance in their lives, both personally and professionally.  Like in any company, if you work hard, you will succeed.  Using their sales system, it's simply impossible not to.  If you fail, it's because you didn't (or couldn't) do the job.  Period.  Quit blaming others for your weak spine, your crippled work ethic.  I succeed with Combined because I work my a** off for my family in a small town in North Carolina.  I would love the opportunity to ride with any of you blathering wimps complaining on this site about the "scam," the "broken promises," the "cult-like scripts" and show you how a successful agent operates.  Look yourselves in the mirror, give yourself an honest assessment, and tell the truth:  you failed because you didn't do the job.  You didn't give it your best.  You half-assed it and got half-assed results, and instead of doing the honorable thing and facing your failures like adults, you run to an anonymous message board to scream about a company that did nothing but give you a job.

A poor carpenter blames his tools, people.  The only scam here is the one perpetrated on Combined by substandard employees who quit before they start.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I totally agree

AUTHOR: Northeastern Pa - (United States of America)

Hey hey,

I know who your talking about LOL!  I had problems with him too.  Reported him to HR too.  I haven't sold anything in almost two months - so they sent me a term letter....oh well.  I am over 3 grand in debt from working with this company - it's gonna take awhile to dig myself out of that hole.  Combined is a bunch of BS - stay away from them if you want to have a healthy bank account!