Complaint Review: Combined Insurance

• Updated: Sun, April 29, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — anonymous Tennessee United States of America
Combined Insurance

Combined Insurance No Money, Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I wouldn't work for them as an AE or anything else!!!

Agents Beware!  There is a reason 80+ reports have been filed on this company.  I should have trusted my instincts and taken these reports seriously.  As a top producer, I was underpaid and misrepresented.  If you take this position as a direct hire TM, your DM will not tell you that you can only produce 2 weeks during a quarter.  I was used to making $2000 or more a week with my previous company. My lowest pay was $54 even though I was a top producer in my division.  You will not receive commissions as a TM, just bonuses. This means that if you team doesn't bonus, you don't make money.

Then after the 7th week, you will be encouraged to opt out of your initial salary.  So basically you will make $500 less taxes.  They don't tell you that.  It was my responsibility to find out the truth.  Please don't make my mistake.  As a TM you can expect to be on conference calls - especially during push weeks - as early as 7:30 am and as late as 8:30 pm.  You will be texted by your DM Friday nights while with your family.  You will be expected to work on Saturdays if the team's numbers aren't where they should be.  I have never worked as hard for such a pitiful salary.  My advice is if you join this company, go in as an agent and be promoted to an AE.  You will make much more money than a TM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2010 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Combined-Insurance/internet/Combined-Insurance-No-Money-Internet-649571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Combined Insurance

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I wouldn't work for them as an AE or anything else!!!

AUTHOR: Anyways11 - (USA)

I was a direct hire TM and everthing you say is true except I had AE's producing over 5,000 a week on my team and making...are you ready for this???? 200.00 after spending 100.00 on gas running all over the place. Everyone who reads this do yourselves a favor WORK SOMEWHERE....ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!!!