Complaint Review: Combined Insurance

• Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:Saginaw Michigan
Combined Insurance
.combinedinsurance.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Combined Insurance, Combined Insurance - e-mails to Monster.com members Multiple Nationwide

I received an e-mail at my home e-mail address from someone who said they saw my resume on Monster.com and wanted to talk to me about a job opening "in my area". The letter said to call a toll-free number to "schedule an interview".

Luckily my bull*%&# sensors were working. First of all, my Monster resume would in NO WAY lead anyone to believe I was right for ANY job in the insurance industry. Also, the offer of an immediate interview and the "form letter" feel of the e-mail led me to believe it was a bad bet.

I went to Monster and searched, and sure enough returned 54 job entries for Combined Insurance, in multiple locations, all with generic titles like "Territory Manager" or "Manager Trainee". So I headed to The Ripoff Report and discovered the true nature of this "company".

Thanks to all who've shared their stories, unfortunately many of them were victims of these crooks. I did e-mail Monster.com and suggested they look at Ripoff Report, then block Combined Insurance from using Monster.com. We'll see if that goes anywhere (I doubt it). My only leverage will be to cancel my account with Monster. I doubt they'll miss me.

Bob
Saginaw, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Combined-Insurance/nationwide/Combined-Insurance-Combined-Insurance-e-mails-to-Monstercom-members-Multiple-Nationwid-438142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Combined Insurance