Complaint Review: Combined Transport-tony Keller

• Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: Ananonymous — white city Oregon
Combined Transport-tony Keller
5656 Crater Lake Hwy Nationwide USA

Combined Transport-tony Keller Tony Keller Aka Dad Aka Creeper Tony Keller Aka Dad-fire happy! central point oregon

*Author of original report: Tony Keller-trying to defend himself for wrong doing.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Combined Transport Culture

This company has really became a joke. With Tony Keller being hired in just over a year ago. He is fire happy. He has taken jobs away from people who have worked for the company for years. I have watched so many of my peers receive their last pay check. Its sad how someone can fire somebody for absolutely no reason. He is working up a cult, you are not to worry or stress about life, we all will die. And for us to call him "Dad" its disgusting. I am no longer walking on egg shells because I am now a statistic with my fellow peers.

Don't get comfortable at Combined as Tony said...be ready to bring your torch in, this is survivor. I guess I didn't make the cut on the little island of Combined. In the small amount of time I was there I watched oldies go, 20plus years and was requested to sign a paper stating she will not say anything about her leave. This broke my heart....I am not able to deal with hire and fire very easily....so maybe that is were my cut took place.

I pray the Card brothers grasp what is taking place in their establishment. This company used to have a good name. Tony is destroying Combined Transport and there very well known name. I also pray that you or whomever will read this, it will not be you next. My holidays are destroyed for my daughter and I, we will be homeless now, thanks to a man that wants you to call him "Dad". You are not my Dad and not a good father figure to this company. I am devastated beyond. However, I will keep on truckin.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Combined-Transport-tony-Keller/nationwide/Combined-Transport-tony-Keller-Tony-Keller-Aka-Dad-Aka-Creeper-Tony-Keller-Aka-Dad-fire-1101221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Combined Transport-tony Keller

Tony Keller-trying to defend himself for wrong doing.

AUTHOR: Ananonymous - ()

I find it amusing that #Tony Keller would take the time to try and recover his image.  Why would I mention anything in the terms of survivor if I didn't hear it specifically from this person?  Internet use should NEVER be done while at work, which is being done all day, every day, by the few I sat by.  Break time is my personal time, I can talk, text, internet view, at my desire while on my break, which was NEVER done in the office.  You lead by great example, just last Tuesday you about ran into me while you were texting/looking at your phone, if it wasn't for me doing my job and watching out where I was going you would have collided with me.  Dad-was mentioned numerous times while in the company meeting for sexual harassment.  You insisted we come to "DAD" if there is any problem....WHO, DAD!!!! EWWWWW. All while telling us your history with being accused for sexual harassment by Jackson County.  Affair- You married a fellow employee of Combined Transport, so you’re telling me you never spoke to her via email?  I find that extremely hard to believe, I mean how did you meet this person if no exchange was done while on the clock?  Hmmmm there have been far too many people falsely accused and terminated by your decision.  Anonymous person, fired after 20 years, her heart wasn't in it, and she was not friendly, 20 years...another 15 years, another 10 years, and so on.  My last check was issued on November 20th, 2013.  I was at home taking care of my sick daughter that day.  My check was issued a day before I got the news that I had to bring my "torch" in.  So I lost my job for taking care of my daughter is exactly what took place!  I am a single mother to a 3 year old; I can't promise anyone that she will not get sick, hurt or something happen to her while I am at work.  I came to work and I did my job, and I did a great job!  Explains the bonus I just received because I took care of my carriers and did my job.  No bitterness to Combined Transport, I learned my lesson along with my fellow peers.  I should have listened to the people that told me "What....Combined Transport???"  "I have heard so many bad things about that place!!!"  The reviews itself online show that this is not a safe place to work, if you are looking for long term.  Justice done, moving forward.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Combined Transport Culture

AUTHOR: Tony Keller - ()

Rebuttal from Combined Transport:

My name is Tony Keller and I am the General Manager for Combined Transport.  I have worked for Combined for nearly two years and during that time the Company has in fact changed dramatically.  On my first day at Combined, I was walking down the aisle and a long-time employee told me to “get the F*** out of my way – don’t you know who I am?”  At the same time, the Company was going through a change of ownership and the owners wanted to change the “culture of the company”.  The Company has had one owner for nearly a year now and he supports the changes in the culture that have been implemented.

Over the last two years, we have regularly worked to coach employees to treat each other and our customers with respect.  We ask three things of our employees:

• When you make decisions – do what is in the best interest of Combined Transport

• Give your best effort each day

• Have the right heart about what you do and how you treat people

In the last two years, there have been several people who have left Combined Transport, some long-term employees – either on their own or via termination.  In each case, we spent a great deal of time talking, coaching, using progressive discipline, etc. to help employees understand how we needed to move forward.  In the end, we don’t force anyone to agree with our desired treatment of each other – they are welcomed to leave Combined anytime they wish; however, if you are going to work here – you do need to treat your fellow workers with respect.

I have never asked anyone to call me “Dad” – in fact, I don’t have any idea where this random allegation came from.  I have repeatedly told employees that we are a “work family” and as such, we will have disagreements, make mistakes and learn from our mutual mistakes, but in the end, we spend more time awake with our “work family” than we do our real family, so I ask that people work out their issues in a constructive manner.  I often tell employees that I will make mistakes and I ask for “forgiveness in advance”.

One employee said that some employees who cling to the old way of thinking, “walk around with their torch, like they are on survivor”.  I said at a Company-wide meeting two months ago, that work is “not Survivor – I don’t want you to be in fear of your job or carry around your torch – please just follow the three things that we ask of our employees” (see list above).  If a person has any of the following characteristics, then I would encourage them not to apply to Combined Transport:

•  If you have the wrong heart toward people
  • If you enjoy office drama and like to spread rumors and back-stab people

• If you can’t forgive people and refuse to work as a team with others

• If you think it is important to cut someone down in an attempt to elevate yourself

• If you use Company e-mail to carry on an affair with a married co-worker

• If you spend your day on Facebook and texting from your cell phone rather than working

• If you like to intentionally mislead new employees to further your standing

• If you can’t recognize in yourself ways you can improve

We strive to hire the right people for our organization – sometimes we are right and sometimes we are wrong.  In the case of the employee in this report they chose to participate in some of the activities noted above and was repeatedly warned, disciplined and coached to avoid these behaviors – in the end, they chose to ignore those warnings.

It is not our desire to terminate employees and we never make this life-changing decision without good reason; however, we want to foster and support a positive work environment.  If someone is operating counter to this goal, they will likely not be working for Combined for an extended career.