Complaint Review: Comcast

• Reported By: Gale Dunn — bordentown New Jersey
Comcast
Nationwide USA

Comcast xfinity Comcast GIFT CARD SCAM Nationwide

I signed up for Comcast service in my home on Oct 4th 2013.   I was promised a $100.00 Comcast gift card after 16 weeks of service.   I did not receive this card after the allotted time.   I called on the following dates; January 16 2014, April 8th 2014, April 28th 2014, May 9th 2014 and each time I was assured that the card had just been reissued and I would receive it in no more than 6 weeks. (ticket # 021987566)   The last time I called I was guaranteed to receive my gift card by the end of June at the latest.  Needless to say, it never came.

I am at my wits end to know what to do now.  I get NO SATISFACTION when calling Comcast, just a runaround.  I am forced now to believe that this is a scam. hard to believe a big successful company like Comcast is allowed to get away with this repeatedly. It seems that this is very common that people do not get their promised gift cards from comcast.  this should not be allowed to happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 04:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-/nationwide/Comcast-xfinity-Comcast-GIFT-CARD-SCAM-Nationwide-1160642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast