Complaint Review: Comcast Business

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Comcast_Scammed — Nashua New Hampshire
Comcast Business
Merrimack, New Hampshire USA

Comcast Business Comcast 60 day Notice to Cancel is a Total Scam Merrimack New Hampshire

On some Obsure Term and Condtion they require 60 days notice to cancel your business service.  This is not required for home users just Business.  Why I have no idea as Comcast Business Customer Service could only say I don't know I wasn't their when they wrote the terms and conditions.

There is no reason for this.  I was even told if I was no longer able to access my business location either because I moved or went out of business and I could get a notice from my landlord that I am no longer occupying that space that they could terminate immediately.

To me this says "We believe you are switching service providers so we want to stick it to you and get more money out of you"

Honestly Comcast Internet what you you gaining $130?  Search the internet and their own message board are flooded with people dealing with this same issue.

You would think someone would get a brain and change your policy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-Business/Merrimack-New-Hampshire-03063/Comcast-Business-Comcast-60-day-Notice-to-Cancel-is-a-Total-Scam-Merrimack-New-Hampshire-1069801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast Business