Complaint Review: Comcast Cable Company

• Updated: Thu, March 18, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Palm Beach Gardens Florida United States of America
Comcast Cable Company
10435 Ironwood road Internet United States of America

Comcast Cable Company comcast business service for three times the normal price - your business can be ignored or dropped from the internet too! Internet

*Author of original report: Comcast Business Service

My wife has contracted with comcast to provide her a higher level of internet service. The sales line is, For just $95.00 a month it is possible to have a internet business account that will support your small business and have priority over residential cable users to keep your business up and running with less down time and a personal business representitive to help with any connectivity problems your small business may experience. My wife has communicated to comcast that every day between one and three in the afternoon the internet goes down and is not acessible for her to log in remotely and do work on her clients computers. this has been going on for three weeks now and twice she has called and twice been promised a representitive would come out and fix her service - no show -. It reminds me of the old commercials for cable where no show was a certainty. I am amazed at how much time is spent on the phone talking about internet problems and always - yes always - there is something wrong on my wife's end of the service.

Although, if my wife leaves the comcast router unplugged for several hours, she is able to glean a few hours of the internet at her office. I find it amazing that comcast has not called us to say that our payment is down or our bank is offline. Somehow every month comcast gets their money. My wife has noty told comcast that she will schedule an appointment to come out to their office and fix the payment or to put her dollars back online. Please accept my apology for not having my wife write this - but - she is so starved of reliable internet service that she does not want her bad service to go away. At the two week mark of offline afternoons I was disgusted - at the three week mark - I have to let other business owners know that - there is a better internet service out there and comcast is not it. For fairness I must say that our house is located at the physical end of the copper wire run for phone service - internet via AT&T is not possible. I think it is a shame that my wife has to pay maximum dollar for bad service - or am I alone in thinking this way? $30.00 for cable or $95.00 for faulty internet business service - what price would you pay for good service? Thank you in advance for reading this. D.D.K.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2010 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-Cable-Company/internet/Comcast-Cable-Company-comcast-business-service-for-three-times-the-normal-price-your-bus-582604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast Cable Company

Comcast Business Service

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I wanted to keep my complaint about comcast business service current becasue I do not want people to think that their bad service has gone away or I am just a "huffy puffy" mad person who only "vents" and is done. I watch my wife struggle with her internet service and I am the end person who bears the brunt of her anger when she has problems trying to connect via internet. I know it is not her fault but I do hold Comcast accountable for selling my wife a bill of goods and not being able to deliver. For my wife, she has settled for comcast, I am the one who says she has settled for less. I do not want to have anything to do with them and just like Sears and Chrysler, I will watch their company's demise over a long and slow decline when some other company come out and takes the lion's share of business away from them. No regrets, no empty threats, I will just sit back and watch them go away - along with all of their empty promises. My complaint is still real and has not gone away. Thank you in advance for reading what I have to say. DDK.