Complaint Review: Comcast Cable

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed Off — Knoxville Tennessee
Comcast Cable
knoxville, tn Knoxville, Tennessee USA

Comcast Cable The Latest Corporate Scam, All USA Consumers Beware Knoxville Tennessee

Myself, like many others I am sure, have been scammed again by Comcast Cable/USA. I have had their service for many years, being that Comcast Cable is the only provider in my area. However, it seems as though in the past few years, Comcast Cable like many other corporations these days, are becoming shady, slimey, scam artists, legally....as protected by the rigged legal system in this country. Long stroy short, Comcast Cable called me a month ago, and offered to upgrade my cable & internet service for $10 a month. I asked the rep 3 times if there is any hidden charges or surpirises connected with this deal, and she said no. I told her that I am fairly confident that she is lying to me, and she assured me that I have nothing to worry about. Well.....when the first bill arrived, no surpirise to me, there was a hidden $49 upgrade fee along with the additional $10 monthly for the upgrade. I called the billing dept and I was connected with a rep in taiwan or china...who the hell knows where they are located, couldn't understand them. I was transferred to their customer loyalty dept to speak to someone about the problem, and was left on hold for 24 minutes, no one ever picked up, then I hung up. I then called back and now demanded to speak with a supervisor. After an additional 45 more minutes of my time, and being put on hold 4 seperate times, they finally credited my account for the $49 they attempted to scam me out of. In that 45 minutes, the supervisor made at least 9 attempts to aggravate me to get me to give up on getting the $49 credit. I must say that Comcast has got it figured out. Use USA employees to do the lying/cheating/scamming legally, and have some poor suckers in some third world country working for a $1 an hour, aggravate the living hell out of us, so we give up, walk away, and just pay the $49 scam. As a warning to everyone in the USA that has Comcast Cable, demand everything in writing before agreeing to ANY services from them. Otherwise you will go through the same BS I did, waste alot of your time, and will raise your blood presure all at the same time. I didn't give up, and that supervisor knew I would not after 45 minutes, and I guess they figured they would waste a few hours of my time if they were to make it right. BEWARE ALL, Comcast Cable/USA are scammers, and are using their employee's to do their dirty work while paying them barely enough to afford the gas to get to work, and laughing all the way to the bank ripping people off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-Cable/Knoxville-Tennessee-37920/Comcast-Cable-The-Latest-Corporate-Scam-All-USA-Consumers-Beware-Knoxville-Tennessee-1049214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast Cable