Complaint Review: Comcast Cable

• Submitted: Mon, May 23, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 23, 2011

• Reported By: Eire1975 — Roscoe Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Comcast Cable
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

Comcast Cable Don't show up for appointments, lie, spotty service. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

We have had Comcast for our television, cable and internet service since September of 2010.  The service has never been consistent for as long as we've had them.   In the time that I've had service with them, we've had to call them at least once per week for service related issues.  When we moved, they scheduled a day and time to install service at our new location, their tech showed up an hour late.  That was bad enough as we had to wait for him to install our service before we could finish moving.

Recently, we've been having tons of issues with our service.  Our cable goes out, OnDemand does not work, our phones cut out completely for hours, our internet goes up and down.  We've called them numerous times in the past two weeks when our phone will actually stay on for more than 10 minutes.  Once, they promised to send a tech out, it never happened.  When we called back, they scheduled an appointment for Sunday May 22.  That tech never showed either.

We called today May 23 to find out where the tech was and we were told that he was here and nobody was home.  That is a crock, I did not leave my house all day on Sunday.  When I called back to speak to a supervisor, I was told a completely different story.  This time, I was told that we never answered the phone to confirm the appointment.  Again, a total crock.  My phone doesn't work half the time and they have my cell phone number.  They never called.  Of course, supervisors just seem to disappear off the planet when you call with a complaint.

Now, I have a phone that cuts out every 10 minutes and it is not the phone or the battery, it is Comcast.  I have OnDemand still not working and another "promised" appointment tomorrow.  I can't wait to see what their excuse will be for not showing up tomorrow.  If we could get another phone, TV and internet company here, I would gleefully tell Comcast to take a flying leap.  We pay a premium price for Dollar General service.  It's completely ridiculous.  Comcast. make good on your promises, keep your appointments and treat your customers right.  You can run all the commercials you want patting yourselves on the back for your excellent customer service, those of us who endure it know better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-Cable/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-/Comcast-Cable-Dont-show-up-for-appointments-lie-spotty-service-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvan-732309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast Cable