Complaint Review: Comcast Cablevision Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, September 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: JulieM. — Mililani Hawaii
Comcast Cablevision Inc.
1701 John F. Kennedy Boulevard Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Comcast Cablevision Inc. Xfinity Harassment for the return of equipment I own Philadelphia Pennsylvania

In March of 2011, my husband and I purchased a router and modem from Comcast and began Internet service with this company for our Atlanta, GA home. In April of 2013 I cancelled service due to an impending change of duty station. I was asked at the time of cancellation to "return equipment". I explained that I owned the equipment and provided the person on the other end of the phone the receipt and order information. I consider the issue resolved. I have been receiving phone calls asking for equipment return for the last 5 months now. Many of these calls come at absurd times of day despite my repeating over and over that I am living in Hawaii. On September 6, 2013 I received yet another of this calls. After more than an hour talking with the customer service representative the call ended with me faxing a copy of the receipt. Today, September 12, 2013 (at 3:00 am) I received yet another call asking that I return the equipment that I OWN. Furthermore the company owes me $59.21 and I still have not received this refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-Cablevision-Inc/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/Comcast-Cablevision-Inc-Xfinity-Harassment-for-the-return-of-equipment-I-own-Philadelphi-1083891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast Cablevision Inc.