Complaint Review: Comcast - Comcast Cable

• Submitted: Mon, June 28, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 28, 2010

• Reported By: Leo — Western Springs Illinois United States of America
Comcast - Comcast Cable

Comcast - Comcast Cable Brian L. Roberts, Disconnected service for NO REASON. Incompetant Technicians , Internet

I had a Comcast technician (tech #9187) come to my front door and ask if my address was 701 Ogden. I told him my address was 711 Ogden and pointed to the 5 inch numbers engraved in concrete on the front of my home. I also gave him instructions on how to get to the address he was looking for. Ten minutes later my cable TV goes out. I called comcast and I informed them about the tech who came to my door. Comcast stated he was there to disconnect 701 Ogden but had accidently disconnected my home. I asked if my service would be immediately restored since it was there stupid mistake. You would think they would contact the technician and immediately send him back to restore service. Not comcast! The operator stated she had no way of contacting the technician. She could only submit a service ticket regardless if it was their mistake or not. Unbelievable! I spoke to supervisor (Nakita #NJ4) who was less helpful than the person she supervised. I guess their Customer Guarantee really means nothing to comcast. I had previously switched my internet service to AT&T because although comcast was faster it was very unreliable. Comcast techs could never fix it. And I work from home so internet service to me is crucial. I have had only 1 service interruption since I switched to AT&T but they fixed it the same day. Within a couple of hours of my call. I am very satisfied with AT&T internet service. I think its time to swith to AT&T u-verse tv.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2010 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-Comcast-Cable/internet/Comcast-Comcast-Cable-Brian-L-Roberts-Disconnected-service-for-NO-REASON-Incompeta-618424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast - Comcast Cable