Complaint Review: Comcast, Etour And Travel

• Submitted: Wed, April 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 01, 2009

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
Comcast, Etour And Travel
etourandtravel.com Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

ETour And Travel Imagine this rip off!!! Orlando Florida

ETourandTravel called my house offering me a great deal on a vacation package to Orlando and New Smyrna Beach, Florida. I had been thinking of going to Florida for our family vacation this year, and since the package sounded so great, I bought it, unfortunately. I charged $796.00 on my Visa to pay for this 'great deal'.

Robert, the guy who sold me the package, promised suites with kitchens and balconies. I double checked this with him due to the fact that there were 5 adults and 5 children going. I told him that we like to cook in on our vacations and that since we were taking 5 chidren, we really couldn't afford to eat out 3 meals a day. Robert promised me that we would get suites with full kitchens.

Also, he told me that if we book our reservations at least 30 days in advance, there would be no problem getting a reservation.....which turned out to be false also.

I called to book our reservations today for May 22nd, and much to my dismay, they could not accomodate me. Furthermore, they told me that I could not have suites, as Robert had promised.....I was to be given 2 standard rooms with no kitchens.

I cancelled the entire reservation! I would never do business with this company again. I spoke with the manager, which was a waste of my time.

Please, please, do not EVER do business with this company, as they are extremely deceptive. They use the old 'bait and switch' game, which I had no problem letting them know about.

I'm just waiting to see how long it takes this dishonest company to return my money!

Regards,
A very dissatisfied customer

Carole
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2009 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-Etour-And-Travel/Orlando-Florida-32817/ETour-And-Travel-Imagine-this-rip-off-Orlando-Florida-439924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast, Etour And Travel