Complaint Review: Comcast (Nashville)

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Sommer — Hermitage Tennessee
Comcast (Nashville)

Comcast (Nashville) Xfinity 5 months NO RESULTS Internet

I have been a Comcast costumer for over a decade using all their services and have never missed a payment. In late 2012 I changed to just telephone and basic cable excluding the Internet and all my previous movie channels, paper view and on demand. Apparently Comcast did not like me reducing my bill and continued to charge me the same amount while also canceling my Internet and movie channels. It is now the end of April and I spend most of my evenings being promised by representatives after holding for over 49 minutes that I am in line for a call back by a supervisor. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED A CALL BACK. I call back and they say they have no record of me calling. I have my phone records for proof. My cable bill is now $1001 and I have over $400 in credit that is just sitting there waiting to be applied to my account but per the rep I spoke with today only a supervisor can apply the credits that have already been approved because customer service representatives have a cap. No one can seem to answer why these credits have not been applied. I keep having to send payments of some sort to avoid my credit being at risk for their mistake and laziness. Today I found out I have been reported to the credit bureaus but my question is why? I have 0 negative reports, no collections and now from Comcast? I have cancelled services completely at the end of March but my most recent bill states cable service charges from Apr-May 5, 2013 for over $150 by itself not including late fees and whatever ever others comcast sticks you with but I can't even turn my boxes on to watch 2,4, or 5 so why am I still being billed? To top it off I have a tech TEXTING me telling me he is at my house to pick up equipment in the middle of the day! What is wrong with this...? Why didn't I receive a call regarding scheduling? Why are you texting me from your personal cell phone telling me to avoid paying a reconnection fee I need to return the boxes because he is at my house to pick them up not once, twice but 3 times ending his text withThx, Josh! Then discussing my account with someone who is not on the account! I do not know what else to do. This is unreal. Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-Nashville/internet/Comcast-Nashville-Xfinity-5-months-NO-RESULTS-Internet-1046300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast (Nashville)