Complaint Review: Comcast Xfinity

• Reported By: Jason — United States of America
Comcast Xfinity
Internet, Utah United States of America

Comcast Xfinity Xfinity, Comcast Worst customer service ever! Internet, Utah

Worst customer service ever! I've been with Comcast Xfinity a couple years now and had to recently move. Moving my service was a nightmare. I kept getting transferred from department to department having to explain my situation time and time again. None of their departments could look up my information because they arent on the same system which is backwards to me. Comcast Xfinity obviously outsources their call centers because I couldnt understand a word they were saying and the call quality was terrible.

I could tell they are on a VOIP system that didnt have enough bandwidth to support it. Comcast Xfinitys IVR tree they make you go through was ridiculous, saying options after options that dont make sense instead of just connecting you with someone. The only way to reach someone who speaks decent English was to say you want to completely cancel service. Once I said I want to completely cancel I got a really nice lady named Lisa who helped me out perfectly. I like Comcast Xfinitys products and internet service, but their customer experience leaves much room for improvement. Also the tech was an hour late past the two hour time block I was given. Overall experience with Comcast Xfinitys customer service was very disappointing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-Xfinity/Internet-Utah-/Comcast-Xfinity-Xfinity-Comcast-Worst-customer-service-ever-Internet-Utah-1000509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast Xfinity