Complaint Review: Comcast Xfinity

• Submitted: Mon, November 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: raccar — Flint Michigan United States of America
Comcast Xfinity

Comcast Xfinity Can't access the most recent promotions. In order to save money. Have to pay for additional cable recievers Internet

When the cable companies told us we had to go digital we did. Then we had to pay for additional recievers for each tv in the house. They charge us for service calls when it's there equipment that is at fault.

I tried to upgrade my service and found a reasonable package on their website. They switched me from operator to operator for 10 minutes to try the bait and switch on me.I finally was able to speak to someone explained to him the deal I saw from a link on their web site. He told me they didn't offer that package and it wasn't their website. I said, I printed it off and am looking at it right now. He said it was for new customers not me. I've been doing business for more than 5 years. I can't get a good deal for being a good customer?!! They offer the package in a different town not the one I live in. What difference does it matter what town I live in! the ad doesn't specify that!!

Not to mention only one cable supplier per town so try to go from charter to comcast or to bressnan from one town to the next. YOU CAN'T! they monopolize the cable TV business you can't do business with anyone but them. it's a ripoff they got us by the balls. The only choice is to go satelite and have a dish mounted in your yard or on your roof. And try to get service with one of thse on a cloudy day. It's not fair and they know it we have no where to turn it's a monopoly! Either quit watching tv or get the business given to us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-Xfinity/internet/Comcast-Xfinity-Cant-access-the-most-recent-promotions-In-order-to-save-money-Have-to-965178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast Xfinity