Complaint Review: Comcast Xfinity

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: Ron Murphy — Lawrenceville Georgia
Comcast Xfinity
Nationwide USA

Comcast Xfinity Installer cut over the air antenna lead outside my house and said they would repair my antenna lead Nationwide

On July 8,2014 Camcast scheduled an install at my house for high speed internet and a free TV set box.  When Installers came out to do job they asked if they could ubnscrew the coaxial cable that was connected to the antenna in jack of my TV.  I told them they could and said I would hook it back up to one of the other inputs on mu TV later.  Little did I know they not only unscrewed the line which was connected to my over the air antenna that is mounted on my roof they cut it where it came through the wall and left the piece of cable and the wall face plate on the floor behind my TV.  I called them starting July 10, 2014 and ask them when they were going to reconnect my antenna cable and was instructed they would file a damaqge report and have someone come out witin 72 hours to repair damage and that I would be compensated for the damage.  I called them today since they had not even called me back and was informed that the damage report had been closed out and they would not do anything about what their installer did.  I called today and discused issue again with them with no satisfaction at which time I asked to speak to a supervisor who told me Comcast had fulled rights to cut my cables and they were not going to do anything about the problem.  Edgar was bthe supervisor's name.  I can not believe the lies and broken promises made to me over this issue.  What gives them the right to destroy personal property when they install equipment.  All the installer ask was could he unscrew the cable not cut it.  Why should I have to pay someone to come out and repair something that I was not advised of nor did I give my OK on?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-Xfinity/nationwide/Comcast-Xfinity-Installer-cut-over-the-air-antenna-lead-outside-my-house-and-said-they-wo-1161866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast Xfinity