Complaint Review: Comcast cable

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: sabrina — San Francisco California United States of America
Comcast cable

Comcast cable Being ripped off by Comcast Internet

Comcast advertised Cable TV service at $29.99 for the first year, and from month 13 to 24, it will be $49.99 with 2 years' contract.  However, right after the first year, they charged me $68.49.  When I called them up, they mentioned the plan for $49.99 is no longer available.  I told them I'll file complaint with BBB and the California Dept. of Consumers' Affairs.

I have all the "screen shots" with the advertisement from the computer and even the "chat log" with customer service at the time I signed up on the Internet, everything written in black and white.  I made a point to verify with customer service so everything is clear and written.  After quite some time, they talked to the manager and finally agreed to the new lower rate.  If i have not been watching my bill, I would not have realized that I had been ripped off.  They know how to lie, being dishonest and rip off customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-cable/internet/Comcast-cable-Being-ripped-off-by-Comcast-Internet-975910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast cable