Complaint Review: Comcast offers - Saveology

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: bjwilliams2 — Marietta Georgia USA
Comcast offers - Saveology
Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Comcast offers - Saveology Broadband offers, Saveology I signed up for Comcast bundle with a promotion of $300. Triple Play voucher for gas or groceries including $100 digital cable, $100 high speed internet Service and $100 digital voice). 9 months later Marietta, Georgia

* : Hello, McFly?!?!

1/23/09: Signed up for Comcast with the rebate promotion

1/28/09/2009: Comcast service started.

2/01/09: Got my first Comcast bill and send it in with my rebate form to:

Comcast Promotions, PO Box 101086, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33310 per instruction

wait up to 6 weeks for your $300 voucher to arrive

03/30/09: Called 1-877-822-2418 to track my rebate.  Operator 5184 said it has not been enter into system yet.  Call back in a couple weeks to check.

4/13/09: Called to follow up operator 5187 said it was going to be 16 weeks from the time it was entered.  I should receive the rebate by July 20.

7/22/09: No rebate as of this date.  Called to follow up Operator 5200 said there was no information on file about my claim.  Resubmit and fax it directly to her at 954-733-1124.  She would walk it through to a supervisor to expedite it.. Resubmit # 07220952001.

8/12/09 Spoke to operator that informed me it was out of her hands to check on it.  I will get it when they decide to release it from another office.  I asked to speak to a supervisor Fernando.  He basically told me they did me a favor by letting me fax the resubmit claim in when they lost it because they usually make to resubmit by snail mail.  He could not give me a date to expect the rebate.  It could be 16 more weeks or not????

09/01/09 Called and spoke to Nicole #5186 she said that the card was sent out on July 22.  She will have to re-request a voucher from the 3rd party fulfillment center.  They have no control over them and are not able to contact them about the timeline for the vouchers.

This may take 3-4 weeks.

I have patiently waited for 9 months (for a 6 week rebate) for Saveology's rebate. Saveology's has false
advertising practices and are not honoring their rebate promise. Please help me in securing this rebate from Saveology.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2009 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-offers-Saveology/Marietta-Georgia-30068/Comcast-offers-Saveology-Broadband-offers-Saveology-I-signed-up-for-Comcast-bundle-with-488231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast offers - Saveology

AUTHOR: PEGASUSJOURNEY - (United States of America)

Let's pretend for a minute you are not a Saveology employee trying to defend them, and also forget the fact that coincidentally you reside in Hollywood and I will answer your rebuttal.

To answer your question for the original author of this post. Comcast service is excellent thank you. In case you got lost in this website, this is the Saveology rip off report section. And still pretending you don't know anything, let me inform you that Saveology doesn't provide cable services they somehow affiliated to Comcast as a third party sales agent (just like Radioshack sales wireless services for providers). Their first mistake is they tell you they are comcast they never tell you EVER, that they are Saveology. I know this because I googled comcast and somehow their number was listed there for comcast services. This man on the phone tried to sell me everything after placing my order for comcast services.

It turns out my building wasn't even wired for comcast and that is how I immediately knew he lied to me. He also told me there was a 9.99 processing fee I needed to pay with a credit card, this so called fee was in fact a membership to their club. I realized this when I got an email from them. I called the number on the email and disputed the 9.99. Comcast confessed that they've had numerous complaints from their customers being scammed by Saveology. So again, to answer your question. Comcast services are excellent, and the author of this report wrote about Saveology and their promise for a $300 rebate. I believe you need to learn how to read and if you are not a saveology employee stay away from them.

Hello, McFly?!?!

AUTHOR: Jami - (U.S.A.)

Did you sign up for CABLE services for their true services or a lousy rebate?? For the last 10 years everybody has known rebates arent worth it (paperwork, send in this, do that, prove this...etc, etc) other than your REBATE experience (wanting to get something for nothing) how has your cable service been? That's all that really matters because that's what you called for to begin with, right?