Complaint Review: Comcast

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Sant Singh — Ashburn Virginia United States of America
Comcast
Ashburn, Virginia United States of America

Comcast Comcast Business Class I signed up for 2 years contract in June 2010, in Aug, 2012 I called to disconnect my service. But to my surprise Comcast told me that my contact is extended automatically, even though they didn't car Ashburn, Virginia

I signed up fr Comcast business internet service in June 2010 with 2 years contract. In August 2012 I got Verizon as my contract was expired. To my surprise Comcast says they extend the contract automatically after the expiration. Even though they don't care to let the customer know it still they think the contract is valid and legally extended.

Comcast how your customers are going to dream about your unethical practice of renewing contract without informing the Party to the contract?

Now they want to charge the early termination fee (75% of the bills for the remaining contract term).

If there is any class action law suite I would like to be part of that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/Ashburn-Virginia-20147/Comcast-Comcast-Business-Class-I-signed-up-for-2-years-contract-in-June-2010-in-Aug-2012-959526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast