suffering

• Reported By: Lewis — Battle creek Michigan
Comcast
Battle creek, Michigan USA

Comcast 1800#%€^-#%^ Battle creek Michigan

Month and a half and comcast still can't fix my cable?   Three boxes later they determined it isn't the box but probably the line to house...  Tech didn't show up Again but who you going to complain to the girl Glida was nicer than Joe both with thick accents.  Joe told me tech already came I was sitting in front room by door whole day, he even claimed tech called at this I got frustrated but Joe put me on hold came back and promised I would see a tech in the next hour.  Two hours later I was on phone with Glida who couldn't help with the fact no tech ever showed up, she did admit not being in USA she was limited.  I naturally asked if I could have a contact number of a supervisor in the USA or better yet Michigan?  No and no, she offered to email her supervisor and she would call me later being she was in a important meeting.  So been to store two boxes over two days then week wait went back to pick up new box.  That doesn't work either I do have 35% of channels, so call company week later tech never shows up, so call told he came and no one home! but don't worry one is on way.  Now I'm sitting here pissed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/Battle-creek-Michigan-49014/Comcast-1800-Battle-creek-Michigan-1102423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast