Complaint Review: Comcast

• Reported By: KADEDID — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Comcast
216 Sherri Dr Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Comcast Fed up with deceptive practices Colorado Springs, Colorado

I have been fighting with Comcast for 2 1/2 years over billing.My bill goes up for no apparent reasons and when I talk to there Loyalty Dept,I am told my bill will not change.My daughter and I drove to there store and My first question when I changed my cable box to HD was will my bill go up .I was told no because all I was changing was the equipment not the plan.Well guess what ,they removed my discount and are charging more.Iam not sure if they just hire idiots or they just scam people

KADEDID
Colorado Springs,Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80911/Comcast-Fed-up-with-deceptive-practices-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-996065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast