Complaint Review: Comcast

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Jasmyn — Portland Oregon United States of America
Comcast
Po box 34227 Portland, Oregon United States of America

Comcast Xfinity Comcast Over charging and trying to force me to pay Portland, Oregon

I moved on November 15 th and had a zero balance by the time I January hit I had a 320.00 cable bill and my bill is only 57.30 a month and no one will tell me why it's so high and know there threating me saying they will cut my service . I called tect support, loyalty support, and corporate and no one will help something has to give because I'mtierd of all this

Jasmyn
portland OR

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/Portland-Oregon-97233/Comcast-Xfinity-Comcast-Over-charging-and-trying-to-force-me-to-pay-Portland-Oregon-1006258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast