Complaint Review: Comcast

Comcast
, Select State/Province USA

Comcast Fraudulent charges ridgeland ms

Hello,

I have cabel TV through comcast. I was told that I would recieve HBO and Showtime for a period of 6 months for free and signed on to a bundle package for around 100 dollars a month. I recieved my bill for 250 dollars and relized they have been charging me for HBO and Showtime and they went up on my bill after the bundle went out without my knowledge. I can never get in touch with anyone that can help, get transferred to 100 different individuals after I wait each time for long periods and then get hung up on. I leave messages with no return call. I plan on switching service, since I continue to have so many problems with Comcast,  but would like to be re-imbursed for all the fradulent charges I have been charged. They are ripping people off and making millions Im sure on working class individuals with all the hidden fees.

Sincerely,

Madina Di

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/Select-StateProvince/Comcast-Fraudulent-charges-ridgeland-ms-1074649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast