Complaint Review: Comcast

• Reported By: Truth teller — Chicago Illinois
Comcast
, Select State/Province USA

Comcast Liars in comcast Texas Illinois

I have chosen comcast xfinity internet for my new home. I couldn't get connected to the internet in 6 days so I called comcast company and told them what was happening. Then they said we will send you a technologist in Saturday July 12 th 2014. I didnt have a work to do so I stayed my home in whole Saturday . But no one come over my house . Then I. called back and asked why didnt any technologist didn't come over my home, they said they apologize that and we will send you the technologist next Friday which is july 18th 2014. I told them I can't wait no longer but they didn't have another schedule for me so I had to accept it. I was thinking of why they are telling different things aren't they one company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/Select-StateProvince/Comcast-Liars-in-comcast-Texas-Illinois-1161588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast