Complaint Review: Comcast

• Reported By: Romybaks — Somerset New Jersey
Comcast
NJ Somerset, New Jersey USA

Comcast Comcast customer service SUCKS Somerset New Jersey

I am customer of Comcast for a long time but recently had multiple SUPER BAD experiences with their customer service. I cannot think of any bad service worse than theirs. I changed houses and asked them to move my service to my new house. They took 2 weeks to do so - that too when I spoke to their head of customer service and threatened him that I will cancel my services with them.

Their customer service is PATHETIC. Their agents don't have any courtesy to talk to customers; they have no idea of what’s happening with the account. It took me almost 20 calls and cumulatively over 8 hrs on the call. This SUCKS! Agents keep transferring the calls to other agents as they have no clue on the status or plan.

My services get intermittently get disconnected without any prior notification and when I call COMCAST customer service, I understand it’s happening due to outage in my area. When I called their customer service and told him that I am unhappy with their customer service, he simply asked me to disconnect my services with them – IS THIS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE COMCAST CAN OFFER?

My sincere advice – DO NOT use Comcast services until you don’t have any other option.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/Somerset-New-Jersey/Comcast-Comcast-customer-service-SUCKS-Somerset-New-Jersey-1101853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast