Complaint Review: Comcast

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: ted — carlisle Massachusetts
chelmsford. ma chelmsford, ma, Massachusetts USA

Comcast overcharged chelmsford, ma Massachusetts

I upgraded my Comcast service from internet and Cable TV to include telephone.  the sales person told me I would get a discounted price for haqving all three services.  Over a year later I learned that I have never recieved the discount and when I spoke to "customer service" at Comcast they agreed I had not been given the diccount but refused to give me a credit for past overcharges and only would give me a lower price going forward.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/chelmsford-ma-Massachusetts/Comcast-overcharged-chelmsford-ma-Massachusetts-1112655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast