Complaint Review: Comcast

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: vincent — Acushnet Massachusetts
Internet USA

Comcast Bad billing practices, bad customer support, harassing phone calls Atlanta Georgia

Comcast has the worst customer service, and horrible billing practices.  I returned a bunch of Comcast equipment, but continued to receive bills for services and equipment rental that I discontinued.  When I complained, they threatened to shut off the remaining services I did get.

Comcast also has a rotten practice of billing in advance (you pay for services you haven't yet received).

Worst of all, it took me MONTHS to get them to disconnect TV service I never wanted.  After I returned the equipment and told them NO MORE TV, they started with harassing phonecalls to try to get me to sign up for the services that I had just told them to discontinue.

Thoroughly disgusted.  I have a bad feeling that Verizon won't be any better - I hope I'm wrong about that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 03:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/internet/Comcast-Bad-billing-practices-bad-customer-support-harassing-phone-calls-Atlanta-Georgi-1142540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast