Complaint Review: Comcast

• Reported By: AAPilotBob — MURRYSVILLE Pennsylvania
Comcast
Internet USA

Comcast Double checking account deduction Internet

After paying my monthly Comcast bill thru their WebSite,  my checking account was double deducted for the bill amount.  This is the second time this has happened and, in the past, when I contacted Comcast, they never credited my account as promised.  For this reason, I elected to have my bank reverse the duplicate payment however Comcast charged me a $25.00 "return check fee".  After contacting Comcast about the fee, they agreed to credit the $25.00 however it would take another billing cycle for the credit to appear therefore I am forced to pay this fee and hope a credit is issued.  When I told them it was a WebSite issue, she suggested I submit a repair ticket for their WebSite !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/internet/Comcast-Double-checking-account-deduction-Internet-1068674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast