Complaint Review: Comcast

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: laurin800 — Muskegon United States of America
Comcast

Comcast False billing balances, Internet

Checked online for billing balance, it showed 20.95 due.  I was even sent a bill for 20.95 by mail.  SO I paid it on the 9th of January.  I checked to make sure there wasn't any other bills, I even called and had my service changed a little (I wanted to drop my phone and instead they dropped the price 30.00 for 6 months) while speaking to the lady, she checked the balance and said I was up to date.  I got a bill from comcast on January 19th, 10 days later- for $248.00!!!! wth???

I called right away and got this for an answer: Well, you call when you bill is too much, you should have called when your bill was 20.95!!! Absolutely the truth!!!  AND they said the balance went back 2 MONTHS.  Meanwhile they are adding late charges.  There was absolutely no compensation only pay the bill or we shut it off.  I would certainly like this matter taken care of.  I guess my next step is local tv, there is a "On your side edition" there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/internet/Comcast-False-billing-balances-Internet-1000574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast