My husband and I signed up for the XFinity Triple Play Bundle since Cablevision did not offer services in Roselle Park. I have to admit that the $250 Visa gift card for maintaining an account in good standing for 90 days was a nice incentive. We signed up for the same type of package we had with Cablevision- 250 channels, 25 of them premium, unlimited local and long distance phone with caller ID and super fast internet.
What did we get for our trouble?
1. No consistent level of service, that's for sure. We have had service for almost 5 months. In that time span, we have had eight service interruptions, for an average of at least one per month. A technician has been out to our home at least three times. On the last service call on June 23, the technician was more than four hours late. No reason for the delay was given.
2. For our trouble, we pay $50 more per month than we did for comparable service in Brooklyn with Cablevision.
3. We met the qualifications for the gift card on June 12, yet the unit that handles the gift cards somehow did not get our account information until July 5, almost a month later. Concast, as I will call them since they conned us, had no explanation for the delay, which obviously caused a delay in processing the gift card. According to Dreyna, who was handling this issue for their corporate offices in south Jersey, she said it would be two to three MORE weeks before we would have the gift card in our hands.
Why don't I find that acceptable?
1. Dreyna admitted that Comcast screwed up when they delayed getting our information to the people who process the gift cards in a timely manner.
2. The multiple service issues we have had so far that we are paying more for per month.
3. Dreyna's attitude that Concast does not have to make this right- Yes you do, lady! The reason for the delay was Concast's fault and YOU ADMITTED IT WAS! Now it's your job being in Executive Customer Relations to make it right.
I can't wait until FiOS is in Roselle Park so I can get away from these scumbags.