Complaint Review: Comcast

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Cedrick — Memphis Tennessee
Comcast
memphis, Tennessee United States of America

Comcast xfinity by comcast deception memphis, Tennessee

Comcast double billing its customers, my services were installed on03/12/2013 .I received my first bill 04/05/2013 137.02 15 days later I received another bill in the amount of139.17 due on04/20/2013 .The customer service reps told me that I was being billed in advanced for services that I have not yet used. when I requested services no one informed me that Comcast is a pre paid service provider. they only informed me after 30 day money back guarantee was up... the company has deceived me and lied to me on several occasions the services are over priced if anyone is thinking of coming to Comcast from direct tv don't do it. worst mistake I have made in a while, pre paid cable service I see why they have to trick their customers into signing up nut if you trick your customers you won't keep them long...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/memphis-Tennessee-38111/Comcast-xfinity-by-comcast-deception-memphis-Tennessee-1044379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast