- Report: #1150752
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Comcast
Comcast or Xfinity Comcast/Xfinity Business Internet a SCAM Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
It is not possible to do something as simple as DISCONNECT your internet service with COMCAST.
Probably because COMCAST does NOT want you to disconnect.
1. It is not possible to disconnect your service on the internet, even though you can pay them directly by signing on to their site. There is no email address you can email to, even though they are an internet provider.
2. You have to call to disconnect, but they do NOT pick up the phone. I have called two or three times every month for the past five months. You cannot leave a message. They are ONLY open from 8-5:30PM.
3. If you finally get someone to pick up, they will tell you that they have to transfer you to another number, which does not pick up.
4. When they trap you into their "deals", you have to work really really hard to disconnect. I am a business customer paying $100 a month for fast connection. Can you imagine what they do to the other customers.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2014 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/nationwide/Comcast-or-Xfinity-ComcastXfinity-Business-Internet-a-SCAM-Nationwide-1150752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.