Complaint Review: Comcast's Headquarters and Corporate

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: MINISTER ROBBIE — NORTH PORT Florida United States of America
Comcast's Headquarters and Corporate
One Comcast Center Philadelphia, PA 19103-2838, Pennsylvania United States of America

Comcast's Headquarters and Corporate Friday, February 4, 2011Comcast Corporate Office Headquarters i paid for 30 days cable but only recieved 15 days and their charging me for 30 days Philadelphia, PA 19103-2838, Pennsylvania

I ordered a special from comcast cable company in aprox oct of 2012, the special included phone, cable t.v and internet for 99.00 with tax 110.00 ;I started the service in the 10 aprox of the month but I was being billed for each month on the 25th; as you can clearly see thats not 30 days of service but only 15 but comcast was billin g me for a full 30 days. I called and spoke to serveral of their reps and they said they would fix it. It didn't happen; they kept billing me the same way; now they have sent this to a collection company; well if they prorate my acct properly for what I did recieve; which was 15 days not 30 than I would pay what I really used; but i'm not paying to be ripped off-What makes it so bad even more that approx 25 years ago I had service with them and I didn't have a problem AND THAT SERVICE FROM THEM ; FROM 25 YRS AGO WAS STILL ON FILE AND THEY REMEMBERED ME. It just goes to show how company don't appreciate their customers and how people don't treat people like they want to be treated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcasts-Headquarters-and-Corporate/Philadelphia-PA-19103-2838-Pennsylvania-Philadelph/Comcasts-Headquarters-and-Corporate-Friday-February-4-2011Comcast-Corporate-Office-Hea-993901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast's Headquarters and Corporate