- Report: #941956
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Comdata
Comdata5301 Maryland Way Brentwood, Tennessee United States of America
Comdata Did not notify me that $25,300 were being illegally drained from my account Brentwood, Tennessee
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
When I tried to cash another Comdata check, Comdata said my card was not valid. This was a Saturday and payroll didn't work at Celadon on weekends. Weekend dispatch told me they would tell the payroll department head. On that following Monday, I called them after no returned phone call but couldn't reach her again. Tuesday, called again but she had just gone on vacation. Talked her assistant and told her Comdata would not give me any information about my account. Comdata had told me that they have no record of deposits and withdraws like normal banks do, even though I know they don't mail them to us.
However, the assistant from payroll called Comdata and got information I requested. To my surprise, from 7/16 to 10/1 2010, 5 checks were cashed totaling $23,511.82 by a Tracy Johnson. I can enclose these as proof later. My name is Mark. They had checked for this info themselves to see if that Tracy Johnson was employed by Celadon which she wasn't. Then the payroll department head, suddenly went on an extended vacation. I contacted my local police in PA. They got an arrest warrant for Tracy and called Celadon for further investigation and found out from them that my pin # had been changed, to my amazement. Further details in the investigation was that a 3rd person employee of Celadon, had access to payroll's computer and changed more pin numbers. I had no idea because Comdata or Celadon didn't inform me at all that the pin
numbers were changed - by law they must notify employees in writing. At the bottom of the Comdata checks, you will see that it states, "Payable Through Wells Fargo Bank West, N.A. issued by Comdata Network, Inc." After complaining to the parent company, Wells Fargo, they admitted that they would have never allowed to have 2 $5000+ checks cashed in the same day.
There was no suspicion on the part of Comdata at all that:
1) They have no transaction records forwarded to their card holders.
2) They lied to me about having any records of transactions.
3) Excessive amounts were drawn from the account.
4) The final 2 checks ($5,400+) each closed the account without a request.
5) The names were different and male - female mismatch.
6) The signatures were different.
7) The pin number was changed without my approval and not notified.
8) Not notified that account was closed or depleted.
9) The new name still had employer as Celadon. Another employee working for the same company
would have a newer ID #. Two people with the same ID # should have been a red flag.
Is this the worse banking mismanagement on record?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comdata/Brentwood-Tennessee-37027/Comdata-Did-not-notify-me-that-25300-were-being-illegally-drained-from-my-account-Bren-941956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.