Complaint Review: Comdata

• Updated: Fri, March 25, 2011

• Reported By: mssmoody — Anderson Missouri USA
Comdata

Comdata Truckers especially Owner/Operators Internet

Comdata has reformatted it's charges to customers without informing them. I recently charged fuel at Oasis truck stop in Alabama. In doing so, I realize that loading my card with finances to cover the fuel is a regular process and a charge of 1.75 to do so is not unusual. Purchasing the fuel, I was charged 2.00, again not unusual.
What shocked me was this.
On 02/24/11
Load card             1.75
Fuel Purchase        2.00
Cash Advance        2.00
Fuel Discount         2.00
Total Fuel Purchase 2.00

For a final total of 9.75 for one purchase of fuel.These are charges are outrageous and the changes have me concerned that Drivers that cannot access their charges with comdata are being ripped off and don't even know it. [continued below]....
..... My solution, NOT TO USE COMDATA FOR FUEL PURCHASES ANYMORE. I am also going to contact my company and compain to them about the overcharges from this company. This behavior has to stop, we are not rich, I have even considered Food Stamps as an owner operator in this business I'm barely hanging on.
Shame on you COMDATA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2011 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comdata/internet/Comdata-Truckers-especially-OwnerOperators-Internet-710043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comdata